Publications Voluntary Intern
Crisis Group publishes around 60 reports and briefings annually, and some 30 full-length translations (English, French, Spanish, Arabic and other languages).
We are seeking an intern to volunteer at the Brussels headquarters for a suggested period of six months starting 15 August 2017, assisting with Crisis Group’s publications. The internship will suit a broad range of candidates, including those with interests and experience in some combination of the following: international relations, conflict studies, print and online publication.
- Formatting, publication and dissemination of Crisis Group reports and briefings;
- Updating the website; and
- Coordinating with our 25 field and advocacy offices on publication issues and providing general administrative support.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- An undergraduate degree is required – a degree in international relations, conflict studies, government, or similar is desirable;
- Possession of an EU passport, student visa or other means of working in Belgium for six months without work permit sponsorship from Crisis Group; and
- Excellent English required, knowledge of French and other languages is an asset.
If interested, please apply by 20 July 2017.