The International Crisis Group seeks a motivated individual to work with the Iran Project, directly supporting the Project Director and Senior Analyst, starting in early July 2022.
This volunteer internship offers a great learning opportunity through:
● Research and analysis on the nuclear negotiations, regional politics and domestic dynamics in Iran
● Updating and maintaining the Iran-U.S. Trigger List
● Perform other administrative tasks as required.
As appropriate, the voluntary intern also will support in organising and delivering foreign policy-focused events with/on behalf of Crisis Group, and prepare summary research notes.
● A demonstrated interest in international affairs;
● Fluent/near-fluent command of Persian in addition to excellent English writing skills;
● Strong organisational, writing, research, and computer skills;
● Strong inter-personal and networking skills;
● The successful candidate will be responsive, organized, detail-oriented, self-starting, resourceful, adaptable and team-oriented
● Applicants must be eligible to work in the US. International Crisis Group will not sponsor visa applications of any kind.
If interested, please apply by 29 June 2022.